Happy Monday! I can never pass up a pretty white lace top like this one. So feminine and chic, with pretty little details in the sleeves and neckline. I love that I can wear it with jeans or dress it up with a skirt or dress pants. This top comes lined, so no need to add a cami and is available in four colors.
Today I also want to share about an event coming to North Texas at the end of this month. It sounds like the best parenting and health living conference for moms. I am excited to attend not only as a mom, but as a blogger, too. I’m looking froward to meeting new people, making connections, and learning ways to do things better. Take a look at the information below to learn more and for how to register.
Event Name: Moms Meet WOW Summit ’19
Sneak Peak Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdOvILu6xLw
Event Dates: September 27-28
Location: Sheraton Arlington, Texas (in the Dallas/Fort Worth area) 1500 Convention Center Dr, Arlington, Texas 76011
Day one is just for mom bloggers and influencers. Day two is open to all moms (and also dads, grandparents, and other caretakers).
This powerful two-day annual event is filled with inspiration and education. Join hundreds of moms, mom bloggers, and influencers committed to leading a healthy lifestyle. You’ll discover better-for-you products in the Exhibit Hall, attend educational workshops, and hear from compelling speakers. Plus, you’ll have the chance to win prizes and take home goody bags filled with amazing products worth over $250!
What to expect:
Friday (For mom bloggers and social media influencers only):
- Educational workshops and panel discussions
- Exclusive networking time with better-for-you brands, fellow bloggers and influencers
- Cocktail party, including one complimentary beverage and hors d’oevres (Also open to general admission attendees)
Saturday (For all moms):
- Workshops and sessions with expert speakers on various parenting and wellness topics
- An Exhibit Hall filled with the newest natural, organic, non-GMO, eco, educational, and allergy-free products on the market, plus so much more. You’ll be able to try products and get your questions answered by your favorite (or soon to be favorite) brands, plus fill your bags with FREE samples.
Sneak peek of this year’s topics:
- Our keynote Danny Seo, an Emmy Award-winning host and creator of Naturally, Danny Seo, will share his top 20 all-star tips to go green and live healthy.
- Dr. Laura Markham, author of the Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids series will teach the audience how to get your kids to cooperate without yelling, bribes, or punishment.
- Hear from Kimberly Snyder, the multi-time New York Times bestselling author of The Beauty Detox book series and Radical Beauty, co-written with Deepak Chopra.
- For those wondering when you’ll ever sleep again, Carolynne J. Harvey, Founder of Dream Baby Sleep, will offer guidance on sleep issues at every age and stage.
Workshop topics on Saturday include:
- The Art of Getting Organized and Staying That Way
- Celebrating Your Body After Baby
- Kids + Food: Establishing a Healthy Relationship
- 7 Health Mistakes Every Mom Makes and the Prescription to Fix Them
- Public Parenting: Modern Manners for Sticky Situations
Workshop topics on Friday include:
- All About the Benjamins: The Many Ways to Make Money As a Content Creator
- 10 Editing Tips Every Blogger Should Know
- The Secret to Growing Your Facebook Audience Organically
- From Blogger to Podcaster: Tips and Tricks We Learned Along the Way
- How to Land the Television Appearance
- Making the Connection: How Influencers Can Effectively Work with Brands
- Manifesting More in Less Time
- Building a Visually Appealing Brand: How to Create and Curate Authentic and Engaging Content
How to Register:
WOW Summit passes are available to purchase online. Ticket prices range from $35–$115. Use promo code WOW30 which provides a 30% discount on both pass types.
If you are able to attend, I’d love to see you there! Please contact me if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to help. Have a great week!